Thursday 29 April 2010

Email sent out to team

Hi All  Good to speak to some of you. Unfortunatly I won't be able to make the formative today as I am ill in bed...I have spoken to some of you to clarify the idea. Hopefully the powerpoint that I've put on blog and sent some of you will help with the formative please add according to your Job. As this would be a good presentation tool for when we submit.  Jamies taking on the technical role with researching how the applications will work etc. Gregg not sure what your doing yet. Haven't heard from Jade or Lew. so we will have to carry on with what we have. Please could you let me know how it goes today and please could you let me know each persons role as you know I am project Managing and also Market research. Once everyone knows what they are doing please could you put all your research etc on the blog. Any questions should also be done through the blog. By the end of next week we need development and finance report. Diogo finance director needs meting with Marketing to discuss ways to promote and costs for the finance report. Also with Technical manager how much application will cost. We also need to discuss cost of the products. etc..  Any Probs please don't hesitate to contact me.  Much Appreciated  Depa

No comments:

Post a Comment